Experience the fun of paddling fresh white water, and walk to uncover the magical secrets of where it came from.
- Day One: White Water Rafting
- Day Two: Half-Day Glacier Icewalk
- Day One: Half-Day Glacier Icewalk
- Day Two: White Water Rafting
Classic Half-Day Icewalk Tour
Discover the world of ice with professional ACMG certified guides. This classic half-day interpretive tour explores the ice features on the lower glacier. You will enjoy superb views of the Canadian Rockies while seeing deep crevasses, waterfalls that cascade into the depths of the ice, and you'll learn about the formation of glaciers and how they shape the landscape.
- Departures: 10:00AM and 2:00PM
- Hike Profile: 3 hours, 5 km (3 miles) round trip, 200 m (650 feet). Moderate difficulty with steep sections of rocky trail to approach the glacier.
White Water Rafting
Pick from any of our white water rafting trips.
Athabasca Mile 5
Family friendly fun!Discover the Mile 5
Breathtaking canyon scenery!Discover the Falls
Big rapids, big adventure!Discover the Sunwapta